It is highly recommended to come H-1 to avoid the risk of delay from the airline because the trip will start according to the open trip schedule, namely 11.00 WITA.
- Jakarta-Labuan Bajo (direct): Garuda, Batik
- Jakarta-Labuan Bajo (1 transit): Garuda, Batik, Lion Air, Wings Air, NAM, Sriwijaya
- Surabaya-Labuan Bajo (direct): Batik
- Surabaya-Labuan Bajo (1 transit): Garuda, Batik, Lion Air, Wings Air, NAM, Sriwijaya
If you arrive on the day, participants can choose the following schedule:
- Jakarta-Labuan Bajo (direct): Citilink (landing at 09.20 WITA)
- Bali-Labuan Bajo (direct): Wings (landing at 09.15 WITA)
- Participants can immediately go home on the last day of the trip (day 3) on schedule
flight over at 14.30 WITA (trip finishes at 13.00).
- For participants who come H-1, can choose hotels anywhere in the Labuan Bajo area according to their respective budgets because generally the distance between hotels is close together.
- But hotels that are included in the pick-up list are those located on the main land (not on the island).
- Some hotels close to the airport: CF Komodo, Green Pundi, Sunset Hill, Ciao, Dragon Dive Komodo, Komodo Lodge, De Chocolate, Beta Bajo, L Bajo, Siola, Le Pirate, Eco Tree, etc.
- Some hotels with good facilities: Ayana, La Prima, Bintang Flores, Sylvia, Jayakarta.