For 2D1N trips, participants must come D-1.
For 3D2N and 4D3N trips participants are strongly advised to come H-1 in order to avoid
the risk of delay from the airline, but if you come on the day D is advised to
maximum flight is 11.00 WITA so all destinations on the first day can be obtained.
- Jakarta - Labuan Bajo (direct): Garuda, Batik, Citilink
- Jakarta - Labuan Bajo (1 transit): Garuda, Batik, Lion Air, Wings Air, NAM, Sriwijaya
- Surabaya - Laban Bajo (direct): Batik
- Surabaya - Labuan Bajo (1 transit): Garuda, Batik, Lion Air, Wings Air, NAM, Sriwijaya
If you arrive on the day, participants can choose the following schedule:
- Bali - Labuan Bajo (direct): Wings (landing at 09.15 WITA).
- 2D1N: Participants can immediately go home on the last day of the trip (day 2) with a flight schedule above 15.30 WITA (trip finishes at 14.00).
- 3D2N & 4D3N: Participants can immediately go home on the last day of the trip with a flight schedule above 14.30 WITA (trip finishes at 13.00).
- Trip schedules on the last day can also be adjusted to the participant's flight schedule
- For participants who come to H-1, can choose a hotel anywhere in the area of Labuan Bajo according to their respective budgets because generally the distance between hotels is close together, but hotels that are included in the pick-up list are those located on the main land
(not on the island).
- Some hotels close to the airport: CF Komodo, Green Pundi, Sunset Hill, Ciao, Dragon Dive Komodo, Komodo Lodge, De Chocolate, Beta Bajo, L Bajo, Siola, Le Pirate, Eco Tree, etc.
- Some hotels with good facilities: Ayana, La Prima, Bintang Flores, Sylvia,